20060204

Ferrari under Torino snow

Fun & pricey challenge with the Hide & Seek Google Earth and Fiat game. For the upcoming Olympic games, Fiat has partnered with Google Earth to launch an extremely cool online competition. Under the snows of Torino and the Olympic valleys, Fiat has hidden an exclusive Ferrari 360 Experience pass and four Fiat Sedici 4x4 cars. The game (Sedici contest) challenges users finding on a Google Earth map the places where prizes are hidden. The winner with the closest guess gets the Ferrari or one of the Sedici.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Helooo ... oooo ..... ooo ... oo ...

I don't have ANYTHING AGAINST italians ...

...

I participated in the so called "INTERNATIONAL" GOOGLE & FIAT SEDICI contest ... I waited for the results as any other person @ this world ...

Finally an e-mail arrives in my inbox ... -Fiat Sedici Contest: Winners- ...

Instead of the winners ...
Just an image with a link to their site ...

Once i opened that ... guess what:
All the winners are from italy ...
Lucky mafiosos ... :)

I was thinking that the locations were hidden ...
I guess there was an information leak or the locations were not hidden at all ...

Anyway ... I guess my next vacation will be somewhere else ... Not italy ... (I might get reservations at an "INTERNATIONAL" five star hotel ... and end up with a 1/2 star accomodation ...)

LOL

Maaan ... italians are lucky ... all winners ...
Congratulations to all of them ... ;)

ArabAd Peace Poster Design Contest

ArabAd Peace Poster Design Contest